BECOMING A MEMBER IN UNITED STATES
Become a Young Living Essential Oils member to enjoy shopping pure, authentic essential oils.
If you're wanting to enjoy an array of essential oils and to share them with others, then I would definitely recommend choosing the new 2019 Premium Starter Kit with Desert Mist Diffuser. This is the starter kit my American friend recommends to those living in the USA. Unfortunately for me, this particular starter kit is not available in the U.K. You are truly blessed with the amount of Premium Starter Kits you can choose from. So much choice!
Note: There are no monthly orders or selling required when you become a Young Living Essential Oils member.
Some prefer to shop for themselves. Many others enjoy using the Young Living Essential Oils while at the same time creating a great income from selling them and helping others to do the same. In the USA you have the Savvy Mineral Premium Starter Kits which is great if you are into Beauty and want to focus in that area. Otherwise I would definitely recommend a Premium Starter Kit that has the Young Living Essential oils. It will give you a great start to your business and home life.
ENROLLING WITH RACHEL MAYTUM
You can enroll with Rachel by filling out these ID details during enrollment.
She will assist you with your Young Living Essential Oils experience:
Sponsor ID: 19905280
Enroller ID: 19905280
Steps for Enrolling as a Member
1. Tick on Member (24%) option
- Enjoy 24 per cent off retail pricing on your favourite products.
- Participate in the compensation plan and earn commissions just by sharing Young Living.
- Qualify for exclusive Young Living member events around the world.
- Enjoy the benefits and convenience of Essential Rewards.
2. Choose Your Starter Kit
- Premium Starter Kit with Desert Mist (Recommended)
- Premium Starter Kit with Rainstone
- Premium Starter Kit with Dewdrop
- Premium Starter Kit with Thieves
- Premium Starter Kit with NingXia
Premium Starter Kit with Aria
Premium Starter Kit With Savvy Minerals
Basic Starter Kit
3. Choose to enroll for Essential Rewards (optional) - Yes or No
- As an Essential Rewards member, you'll earn up to 25 percent back in product credit and exclusive gifts!
- Choose either from the Catalog or one of the Essential Rewards Packs.
4. Fill out your details
- Follow the instructions for completing your enrollment.
MEMBERSHIP & REWARDS PROGRAM
With your membership, you receive 24% off retail pricing on every product. There is no minimum monthly order required.
Ordering regularly? Get up to 25% back on top of the 24% off retail pricing with our rewards program. You can even add on free shipping if you live in the US!
- Earn free products by getting points back on purchases. Points are good towards future products.
- 10% back during the first 3 months of ordering
- 20% back from month 4 to 24 of ordering
- 25% back after 24 months of ordering
- Free gift after each of 3, 6, and 9 months of consecutive ordering
- Free exclusive essential oil blend after 12 months of consecutive ordering and every 12 months thereafter of consecutive ordering
- Discounted shipping
- You may change the products in your order and ship date every month
- Minimum order of 50 PV per month (100PV in Singapore & Malaysia and may vary in your country)
- If you live in the US, optionally add on either 13 or 36 free shipments per year!
HOW RACHEL CAN HELP YOU
Once you order your starter kit, I will immediately connect with you via email.
You will then receive the following welcome package in the mail:
A thank you letter from Rachel
Rachel's New Team Members Welcome Pack
Compensation Plan Booklet
A surprise book gift from Rachel
Access to private Facebook support and training groups
Access to Educational Training Videos
Continual support and guidance
Thanks in advance for choosing to be a member of our Young Living Essential Oils Family. You will be part of our Generation Essential family which is lead by an amazing USA community.
The Enrollment Process
- If you are an individual, be at least 18 years old.
- An individual as young as 16 years old (a "minor") may become a member upon meeting the following conditions:
- The minor's parent or guardian must sign the Member Agreement and agree to take full responsibility for the minor member's account along with the minor.
- The minor will be required to operate the account using a unique form of payment for purchases on the member account-separate from the parent or guardian. The minor must also re-sign the Member Agreement when they turn 18 years old.
- Failure to re-sign within three months of the minor member's 18th birthday may result in a hold being placed on their account.
- If you are a business entity, provide a Federal Tax Identification Number (TIN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- Complete, sign, and submit a Member Agreement to Young Living within 30 days of your enrollment.
- Purchase a Young Living Starter Kit.
- A Social Security Number is not required to enroll as a member. However, a Social Security Number may be required later for income tax purposes, as outlined in Section 3.11.1.
Members may enroll online, over the phone, or by mailing or faxing a completed Member Agreement.