Cooking With Essential Oils Recipes
Spice Up Your Cooking! A selection of Recipes with Essential Oils by Young Living™. Take note: In the UK and Europe we have the Plus line. In the USA they have the Vitality line. You can shop for both via Rachel's official Young Living website (please allow 6o seconds for the page to load): https://www.myyl.com/rachelmaytum
Plus Recipes - United Kingdom & Europe
Enjoy a refreshing twist on a classic drink! This lemonade recipe includes honey and Lavender+ essential oil food supplement for an added touch of sophistication and depth. With just five simple ingredients, this is a warm-weather treat you can whip up in minutes. So throw on a sun hat, grab your favourite book and find a sunny spot. This Honey-Lavender Lemonade is the perfect summer companion.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Serves: About 10 cups
- 6 lemons, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 8 tablespoons of honey (Try our Lavender Honey for extra depth of flavour)
- 2 drops Lavender+
- Ice water, about 2.5 litres Lavender sprigs, optional
- Combine lemon juice, lime juice, honey, and Lavender+ in a large glass pitcher.
- Add water to taste.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Garnish with sprigs of lavender.
Vitality Recipes - United States
Guilt Free Breakfast Cookies
It's so difficult to find a balance between treating yourself and taking care of your body, but this healthy recipe for guilt-free breakfast cookies makes it effortless to start your day right without completely giving up sweets. You can even store these cookies in the freezer, making them a great choice for meal prep and grab-and-go options.
These cookies use dried fruit, Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ essential oil, honey, and Gary's True Grit® Ningxia Berry Syrup for a kiss of sweetness without white or brown sugar. If you want to add an extra touch of flavor from a naturally derived source, ice these cookies in peanut butter, almond butter, or another nut butter of your choice. Note: Please keep in mind that these cookies contain gluten.
- 2 cups Gary's True Grit Einkorn Pancake and Waffle Mix
- ½ cup dairy free yogurt
- ½ cup natural honey
- ½ cup Gary's True Grit Ningxia Berry Syrup
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1-3 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality (or Cinnamon Bark +)
- 1 cup add-ins: dark chocolate chips, Ningxia Organic Dried Wolfberries, fresh blueberries, almonds, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, then fold in add-ins.
- Drop dough by the spoonful onto a baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
To Enjoy: Let cookies sit for 15 minutes and enjoy!
View More Recipes
View more Recipe videos via our Vitality Recipes - United States page. For those living the UK, the Plus line can be used as an alternative to the Vitality line.