Cooking With Essential Oils Recipes
Spice Up Your Cooking! A selection of Recipes with Essential Oils by Young Living™.
Guilt Free Breakfast Cookies
It's so difficult to find a balance between treating yourself and taking care of your body, but this healthy recipe for guilt-free breakfast cookies makes it effortless to start your day right without completely giving up sweets. You can even store these cookies in the freezer, making them a great choice for meal prep and grab-and-go options.
These cookies use dried fruit, Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ essential oil, honey, and Gary's True Grit® Ningxia Berry Syrup for a kiss of sweetness without white or brown sugar. If you want to add an extra touch of flavor from a naturally derived source, ice these cookies in peanut butter, almond butter, or another nut butter of your choice. Note: Please keep in mind that these cookies contain gluten.
- 2 cups Gary's True Grit Einkorn Pancake and Waffle Mix
- ½ cup dairy free yogurt
- ½ cup natural honey
- ½ cup Gary's True Grit Ningxia Berry Syrup
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1-3 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality
- 1 cup add-ins: dark chocolate chips, Ningxia Organic Dried Wolfberries, fresh blueberries, almonds, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, then fold in add-ins.
- Drop dough by the spoonful onto a baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
To Enjoy: Let cookies sit for 15 minutes and enjoy! For other yummy recipes that include our Vitality Oils