Young Living™ Essential Oils: Retail Customer Vs Member
Which to Choose? Retail Customer Or Member
You've just made the decision to get started with Young Living Essential Oils but you're not quite sure whether to choose the Retail Customer option or the Members option!
You may actually be wondering...
What are the differences?
Well, let me make the decision making easier for you by letting you know what those differences are and how being a member can actually bring a lot of benefits.
- Retail customers pay full retail price for all Young Living products.
- Retail customers may not take advantage of the Young Living compensation plan or the Essential Rewards programme.
- Retail customers do not need to purchase a Starter Kit.
From what I see there are no benefits from shopping as a Retail Customer, except that you don't have to purchase a Starter Kit... BUT then again nor does a Member in the UK and Europe have to purchase a Starter Kit! All will be explained soon! Let's first see what the benefits for a Young Living Member are...
Young Living Member
- Enjoy 24 percent off retail pricing on your favourite products.
- Participate in the compensation plan and earn commissions just by sharing Young Living.
- Qualify for exclusive Young Living member events around the world.
- Enjoy the benefits and convenience of Essential Rewards
As a Young Living Member you will enjoy 24 percent off retail pricing. You are in fact, getting it at Wholesale price which to me is a win, win! You'll get access to a virtual office and you'll be able to shop for any future products at a wholesale price.
You can also enjoy the benefits and convenience of Essential Rewards, whereby you can place an order each month and have it delivered to your door, and receive free gifts and credit for future orders. It's great and I love it!